Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre
627 Queens Quay West
(Bathurst & Queens Quay)
Toronto, ON M5V 3G3
Directions to Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre (WNC)
627 Queens Quay West (Corner of Queens Quay West and Bathurst St/Eireann Quay)
- Union Station – Take the 509 street car which runs along Queens Quay West and get off at the Dan Leckie Way stop. Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre is across the street from the stop on the Lake side.
- Spadina – Take the 510 street car, get off at Lower Spadina/Queens Quay. Transfer to 509 Exhibition (Westbound) or walk west on Queens Quay to Bathurst St.
- Bathurst – Take 511 street car, get off at Fleet Street (Lakeshore) and walk south on Bathurst St. to Queens Quay
- West End: From 427 South/QEW (Queen Elizabeth Way) east to Lakeshore – south on Bathurst St. – to Queens Quay West
- East End: DVP & 401 DVP (Don Valley Parkway) south to Lake Shore West – south on Bathurst St. – to Queens Quay West
There is no parking on site at WNC. However, two nearby parking lots available:
Billy Bishop Toronto City Parking (http://www.bbtcaparking.com/)
Harbourfront Centre Parking ( http://www.harbourfrontcentre.com/parking/ )
P6 Lot is the closest to WNC