Volunteer and Student Placement
Volunteering for programs at WNC is fun and rewarding!
Whether mentoring youth, assisting in programs, helping at community events or working on a special project ~ we have a place for you! Bring your interests and talent to WNC and we’ll put them to good use!
WNC is proud to work along side of 650 volunteers who gave 19,784 hours of their time this past year!
We are looking for community-minded people to help with:
- Community Connect Gardens
- Community projects
- Fundraising & Special Events
- Neighbour 2 Neighbour – Community Outreach
- Program support – Family, Children, Youth, Seniors, Room 13 Art Studios
- Recreation & Sports
- Youth Mentorship
Calling All Students
This is a great way for you to earn your community service hours (40 hours required before grade 12 graduation) and add experience to your resume!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Board Member Job Description
- Finance Support Volunteer
- Friendly Visiting Volunteer
- T.I.M.E. Program Volunteer
Apply to Volunteer Opportunities
Please email Suada if you are interested in volunteering at WNC.
Policies and Procedures
To protect the safety of WNC participants, all WNC volunteers are governed by our Code of Conduct and trained in related health and safety policies and procedures. Volunteers who work with children, youth and/or vulnerable people are required to complete a Vulnerable Sector police screening.