Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre is a non-profit, City of Toronto AOCC agency that is supported by a volunteer board of dedicated community members. We work in partnership with residents and community-minded organizations to create a safe and supportive environment for people of all ages.
Our waterfront community is the fastest growing vertical neighbourhood in the City! Our programs mirror our community as the demand for family, children, community outreach and senior programs are on the rise. By engaging the community, we ensure that WNC’s activities will meet the growing and diverse needs of our neighbourhood – now and in the future.
Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre (WNC) strives to engage all community members in an atmosphere of belonging, diversity and accessibility through our programs, services and facilities. As a cornerstone of the community, WNC also advocates for the needs of this ever changing neighbourhood.
WNC meets the needs of a diverse and changing multi-cultural community, responding to the particular needs of community members who are at risk, vulnerable, marginalized or isolated.
- WNC believes in the provision of programs and services in a welcoming, accessible, sensitive and supportive place.
- WNC is committed to improving the quality of life for the residents of the neighbourhood.
- WNC recognizes the value of providing volunteer opportunities for local residents to become engaged in the community centre and recognizes voluntary contributions.
- WNC is supportive of staff, ensuring they are rewarded appropriately for their work.
- WNC acts in a fiscally responsible manner.
Facility Needs Assessment 2018
The Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre (WNC) Facility Needs Assessment describes the WNC site and facility, how well it currently functions and to identify small, medium and long-term ideas for improving WNC for Today, Building Tomorrow and Planning for the Future.
Annual General Meeting
WNC members and local residents are welcome to Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre’s Annual General Meeting. AGM notices are posted publicly one month in advance.
- 2019 Annual Report (885 downloads)
- 2019 Annual Report In Numbers (146 downloads)
- 2018 Annual Report (135 downloads)
- 2018 Annual Report In Numbers (127 downloads)
- 2017 Annual Report (136 downloads)
- 2017 Annual Report In Numbers (0 downloads)
- 2016 Annual Report (131 downloads)
- 2016 Annual Report In Numbers (124 downloads)
- 2015 Annual Report (124 downloads)
- 2015 Annual Report In Numbers (122 downloads)
- 2014 Annual Report (121 downloads)
- 2013 Annual Report (130 downloads)
Audited Financial Statements
May 18, 2021