Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre (WNC) prides itself on fostering a positive workplace culture with a workforce that is reflective of the City of Toronto and committed to the WNC’s core values and mission.
Applications from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minority group members are encouraged. Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre employees are part of the Toronto Public Service.
Find out more about the Toronto Public Service and WNC’s Code of Conduct: http://www.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=5db61f42c1744410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD
- Activities Leader – Pre-Teen After School Program
- Facility/Rental Attendant – Relief
- Instructor – Children’s Dance (Relief/On-Call)
- INSTRUCTOR – FITNESS- Children’s Gymnastics (1)
- Manager, Program Administration and Recreation (1 Year Contract)
- Pilates Instructor
- Relief – After School Program
- Yoga Instructor
- Zumba Instructor
July 7, 2021