Operating an active and well used Neighbourhood Centre means there is always something that is needed!
Items that Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre needs:
- New or used vehicle (mini van would be ideal!) in safe working condition for grocery shopping, seniors transportation, etc.
- Gym/sports equipment in good condition for Children, Family and Youth Programs (skipping ropes, soccer/volley/dodge/basket balls, road hockey equipment, gym mats, pinnies, bike/skateboard helmets, etc.)
- New outdoor play equipment for the Toddler Playground
- Musical instruments for Family, Youth and Adult Programs
- Kinder gym equipment for Family Programs
- Art Supplies (paint, brushes, canvases, pastels, charcoal, etc) for Room 13 Children’s Art Studio and Seniors Studio 60.
For more information contact: Suada Warsame, Manager, Business/IT and Volunteer Services 416.392.1509 ext 304.