Which Programs Are Subsidized?
- After School Children’s Programs
- PA Children’s Day Program
- Winter/March Break/Summer Camp
- Children’s Sports/Dance/Art Classes
- Fitness program
How Do I Apply?
- You can apply for yourself and your children 17 years of age or under who are still living at home.
- Complete the online Fee Assistance Application, get the paper form at WNC, or call us at (416) 392-1509.
- Once we receive your completed application, you will be contacted by the Centre staff to set up an in-person meeting.
- At the in-person meeting, we will require the following information:
- Proof of total family income information shown on Line 236 on your most recent Notice of Assessment or Notice of Reassessment and the amount of any Universal Child Care Benefit you receive.
- Proof of address (recent utility bill, driver’s license)
- It may take up to 14 days after we receive your application for it to be processed. The Fee Assistance Program is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and is limited by availability of funds.
- The Fee Assistance is valid for 12 months.
How Do I Maintain My Subsidy?
- Pay your program fees on time
- File an income tax return each year
- Attend an annual in-person meeting and bring all required documentation
- Report any changes in your status including:
- Family size or marital status
- Phone number
Important: Call us to report a change to your income only if:
- You receive a revised Canada Child Tax Benefit or Ontario Child Benefit statement, where the Family Income shown is more; or
- Your income status is more than the amount indicated on your previous assessment.
How Do I Appeal?
You have the right to appeal the Fee Assistance Policy by following the Centre’s Complaint Procedure.