- How to Register for WNC Programs
- Program Fee Surcharge and Discounts
- Program Cancellations and Refunds
- Registration for March Break (Full)
- Youth Urban Experience Project (Coming Soon)
- Summer Camp Deposit Option
- Camps Registration Forms (Coming Soon)
- How to Apply for Financial Assistance
- NSF Cheque Policy
- Accident Insurance
- Personal Information
How to Register for WNC Programs
How to Register: In Person
627 Queen’s Quay West
Toronto, ON, M5V 3G3
- Bring your WNC membership card if you are a member.
- New members are always welcome: just sign up at Reception.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Interac, cheque, or cash. No post-dated cheques.
- NEW! Program Fees include 13% HST where applicable.
- There is a 10% surcharge on all programs for non-members.
- Students ages 16-24 years and Seniors (60+ years) pay 50% of the full fee for all non-senior WNC classes and use of the weight room with appropriate identification.
- Program fee information is listed at the end of each program category in the Program Schedule page for each session.
- Programs are fully accessible, WNC has a Wheelchair-accessible ramp.
- Programs in which the fees are paid directly to the instructor are Rentals and payment is made directly to the instructor. WNC subsidy does not apply. To participate in rental programs, please contact the instructor directly. Contact information can be found in the WNC Program Guide
Program Fee Surcharge and Discounts
- There is a 10% surcharge on all programs for Non-Members. Click here to learn more about the benefits of having an WNC Membership.
- Students 16-24 years and Seniors 60+ are eligible for a 50% discount off the full fee for all WNC classes with appropriate identification. $5 off coupon does not apply to this discount.
Program Cancellations and Refunds
- All WNC classes require a minimum of 10 participants in order to run.
- Only classes that have been cancelled by WNC will be refunded.
- Transfers from one program to another are permitted, provided there is space and the approval of Kelly McClure, Assistant Executive Director is obtained.
- NO REFUNDS will be given once programs start. Requests for refunds prior to the start of program must be made in writing to Kelly McClure, Assistant Executive Director
- Refunds are subject to a $10 administration fee. All refunds will be issued by cheque only within 10 working days. The $10 administration fee will not apply if you accept an WNC program credit.
- In the event a class is cancelled, every effort will be made to re-schedule. However, if the class cannot be re-scheduled no refund will be issued.
Registration for March Break Day Camp / Summer Day Camps / Youth Wilderness Adventure Project
- Print the Camps Registration Form or pick up a form at the WNC Main
Reception (doors by the basketball courts).
- Registration payment can be made at WNC Main Reception.
- We accept cash, cheques, VISA, MasterCard, and Interac.
- March Break Camp – full payment is due at time of registration
- Summer Day Camp – fees for July and August are due by the last week of June.
Summer Camp Deposit Option
- Pay a deposit to guarantee your summer camp registration or pay the first month
in full. Summer Day Camp Deposit: $100 per month required at time of registration.
Deposit will be applied to camp fee.
Camps Registration Forms
One form must be completed per child. Please remember to provide the following
information about your child:
- Health card number
- Doctor’s name and contact number
- Allergies or dietary concerns
- Special needs
- Two emergency contacts
- Registration form for PD day
- March Break registration form (Full)
- Summer Camp Registration Form (Not available at this time)
- Youth Wilderness Project Registration Form (Not available at this time)
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre strives to meet the needs of a diverse and changing multicultural community; especially youth, children and isolated adults. WNC believes in the provision of programs and services that are accessible and improve the quality of life for residents of the Harbourfront and surrounding area. City of Toronto residents with a current WNC membership, experiencing financial difficulty because of low income may request fee assistance. An application for assistance must be submitted.
For more information please contact Andrea Flack, Program Manager CYA
NSF Cheque Policy
If a cheque is returned NSF for any reason, the participant withdrawn immediately from the program and notified of this action. The participant is to make payment for the program and NSF charge fee of $25.00 by cash, certified cheque, money order, Interac, VISA or MasterCard in order to participate in the desired program and/or camp.
Participants are responsible for their own medical coverage. The Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre provides all safeguards for the health and welfare of participants, but shall be released from all actions, damages, claims and demands whatsoever arising from participation in programs and/or camps.
Personal information collected under the authority of the City of Toronto Act, 1997, and Art. XI of Ch. 169, of the City Toronto Municipal Code. The information is used for the purpose of registration, membership, invoices, newsletters/surveys and aggregate statistical reporting.
Questions about this collection can be directed to:
Leona Rodall, Executive Director
Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre,
627 Queen’s Quay West,
Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3G3