- This event has passed.
Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre Board Meeting
May 26 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
3:00 p.m. 1. Welcome, Introduction & Traditional Aboriginal Land Acknowledgement
We acknowledge the land we are standing on is the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples and is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Metis peoples. We also acknowledge that Toronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit.
3:05 p.m. 2. Approval of Agenda
3:10 p.m. 3. Declarations of Conflict of Interest
3:15 p.m. 4. Correspondence Received
3:20 p.m. 5. Approval of February 25, 2020 Minutes
3:25 p.m. 6. Procedural Bylaw Amendment
3:30 p.m. 7. Ratification of Centre Closure
3:45 p.m. 8. Committee Reports
- December 31, 2019 and March 31, 2020 Financial Statements
- 2019 Audited Statements
- Approval of SALC Final Report
- Approval of the Reserve Policy for 2020
- Approval to move money from the GIC’s to the chequeing as required
- Approval of Website repair and revamp
- Insurance, MOU and Agency Agreement
Human Resource Committee
- Executive Director Report: Closed Session Matters regarding personal matters about an identifiable individual, Including City or local board employees.
- Closure Updates
4:00 p.m. Adjournment
Agenda in PDF format.
RSVP To Attend The Meeting