Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre (Formerly Harbourfront Community Centre) is a non-profit, City of Toronto AOCC agency that is supported by a volunteer board of dedicated community members. We work in partnership with residents and community-minded organizations to create a safe and supportive environment for people of all ages.
Our waterfront community is the fastest growing vertical neighbourhood in the City! Our programs mirror our community as the demand for family, children, community outreach and senior programs are on the rise. By engaging the community, we ensure that WNC’s activities will meet the growing and diverse needs of our neighbourhood – now and in the future.
Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre (WNC) strives to engage all community members in an atmosphere of belonging, diversity and accessibility through our programs, services and facilities. As a cornerstone of the community, WNC also advocates for the needs of this ever changing neighbourhood.
WNC meets the needs of a diverse and changing multi-cultural community, responding to the particular needs of community members who are at risk, vulnerable, marginalized or isolated.
- WNC believes in the provision of programs and services in a welcoming, accessible, sensitive and supportive place.
- WNC is committed to improving the quality of life for the residents of the neighbourhood.
- WNC recognizes the value of providing volunteer opportunities for local residents to become engaged in the community centre and recognizes voluntary contributions.
- WNC is supportive of staff, ensuring they are rewarded appropriately for their work.
- WNC acts in a fiscally responsible manner.
Our Board of Management and staff operate under a strategic plan with priority directions and actions (2014 – 2018).
Annual General Meeting
WNC members and local residents are welcome to Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre’s Annual General Meeting. AGM notices are posted publicly one month in advance.
- Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre 2015 Annual Report – PDF – View online
- Waterfront Neighbourhood Centre 2015 In Numbers – PDF – View online
- Harbourfront Community Centre 2014 Annual Report – outside
- Harbourfront Community Centre 2014 Annual Report – inside
- Harbourfront Community Centre Annual Report 2013
- Harbourfront Community Centre Annual Report 2012
- Harbourfront Community Centre Annual Report 2011
- Harbourfront Neighbourhood Centre Annual Report 2010
- Harbourfront Community Centre Annual Report 2009
- Community Needs Assessment Results
Audited Financial Statements